Saturday, December 8, 2012

making a wish

caramel cookie dough and churro with a side of melodrama

...for birthdays and getting old(er).  my actual birthday was sort of a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day full of annoying classroom parents, 12 hour tension headaches and unpaid staying late at work time which made me miss my free bday yoga class.  by the time the husband got home and innocently wished me a happy birthday, i was in full meltdown mode.  next year, i'm taking the day off and celebrating inside with a nap. 
  
{taken from facebook once i'd calmed down}
thank you for the birthday wishes. they mean a lot to me ♥. i'm also happy that my husband chose only 1 candle for year 1 of married bdays, instead of 31 candles, which might have started a house fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment