Thursday, December 20, 2012

pretty bird wall art



...for pinterest {again}.  i found this awesome tutorial back in september and was super pleased with how well my bird art turned out, especially since the branches are freehanded.  i had a vintage (read:  discarded and damaged) nancy drew book that provided the background for the birds, and the project cost me nothing because i repurposed the seating chart canvases from my wedding.  flash forward to a couple of weeks ago and me in a panic trying to hang various wall things up before my in laws came to see our new house for the first time (although they are much more tactful than my own mom's, "where is all your furniture?").  now, at least, our hallway is cute.  the extra bedroom, though, is still very much a work in progress.  new year's (spring 2013) resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment