Thursday, April 26, 2012

blah

...that my hair only looked like that for one day a long time ago.  after the photo was taken, those curls rebelled and decided they were having none of it.  good choice.

...more seriously, that i have people who love me, support me, and care about my well being.  teaching is really hard sometimes, and today i had another student tell me she was thinking about suicide.  i feel both helpless and lucky at the same time.  helpless that bullies are allowed to make other people feel bad about themselves, and lucky that when i'm sad, i have people who are there for me.  my little girl is going to get some counseling, and i'm going to give my husband an extra long hug tonight.  and tomorrow, i'll be back to posting silly photos.  i'm sure i have some side ponytail pics somewhere.         

No comments:

Post a Comment